Next Award launching Nov. 2017
Creating a global Community
Start Up Energy Transition is a global initiative for visionaries and vanguards fighting climate change. We know there are many initiatives and great ideas out there. By creating a platform with a clear focus on scaling up innovation, our mission is to strengthen the existing ecosystem surrounding innovations in the field of sustainable energy solutions. Our initiative for supporting efforts against climate change is based on three pillars:
The Start Up Energy Transition Award identifies the most promising start-ups worldwide working on energy transition. The Start Up Energy Transition Tech Festival will bring together start-ups, international venture capitalists & investors, and partners in the public sector. The Start Up Energy Transition Network is going to grow to a global platform linking like-minded people from various fields to promote innovation and to make global energy transition a success.
What’s in for you at Tech Festival?
The Tech Festival showcases the top 3 global start-ups from the different category of the Start Up Energy Transition Award. Next to the finalist pitches, the start-ups of successful accelerators from our network are being showcased in the exhibition area, where participants can take advantage of the chance to meet potential corporate customers and investors through new matchmaking platforms.
- Berlin calling: The Tech Festival took place within the walls of Kulturbrauerei, an old brewery in the center of Berlin.
- Network: Broaden your network within the global Start Up Energy Transition Innovation Community.
- Matching: Tell us who you want to meet during your stay in Germany. We will (try to) make it happen!
- Access: Meet international venture capitalists & investors, industry partners and start-ups.
- Start-ups: Demonstrate your solution to top-notch decision makers from industry and politics.
- Corporates: Work together with preselected start-ups and find solutions for your industry challenges.
- Accelerators: Present your start-up at the Start Up Energy Transition Tech Festival.
- Global community: Get connected to more than 70 partners from 25+ countries.